Monday 19th JulyCategories: Tags:
PLAYING GOLF 2021 Covid-19 Updates - July 2021
Changes to PGL restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021:
- Face coverings will no longer be required by law inside
- Staff and customers are welcome to continue using face coverings if they wish, but they will not be enforced
- Access to hand sanitiser will continue to be available around the clubhouse
- Please contact American Golf for changes to their own guidelines
- We will continue to offer table service to our customers
- You will be able to order and pay for drinks at the bar but we will bring them over for you
- We will continue to require card payment only for all transactions (cash tips accepted if using)
- All course furniture will be returned for normal use: bunker rakes, flagstick removal, standard hole cups and ball-washers. Please look after the bunkers, use the rakes provided and leave them as you wish to find them.
- Preferred lies/GUR will no longer be in force
- There will be no restrictions on the number of users of the practice areas, including the driving range (safe use is obviously advised in range bays)
- Advanced booking is still recommended as we are still very busy – online booking options are being looked into, watch this space!
- We will continue to require card payment only for all transactions
- Competition and scoring for handicapping purposes may revert to pre-pandemic operations: scoring/swapping cards/player and marker signatures etc.
Whilst we are looking forward to running PGL restriction-free, we politely ask that customers continue to take care when they come here. If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay at home.
We also ask that everyone is respectful towards those that will continue to maintain their distance/wear face masks/ask for distance from others.