PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE - On the course
ON THE COURSE
Fourballs permitted. Tee times must be booked in advance.
We have taken the following measures on the course to improve safety, reduce high contact risk areas and encourage social distancing:
- Flagsticks are in place - golfers are advised not to touch them and to leave them in when putting out
- Ball washers have been covered and are no longer in use
- Open top bins are available. Please do not leave litter on the course and dispose of your litter responsibly.
- Removed bunker rakes - the bunkers will be GUR because they were not included in the "essential maintenance" that we (Dan Greenkeeper) were able to carry out during lockdown. If you take a shot from a bunker, please use your feet or your club to rake the sand over as best you can. Please make the effort, we still have limited greenkeeping staff.
- There will be social distancing reminders on the tee
- Players must not touch other players balls, we know this might be hard but do resist
We hope that by doing this, you can still enjoy the outdoors and a game golf. Please adhere to the above, it is for the safety and enjoyment of everyone and we have worked extremely hard to put measures in place. Thanks!