PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE - On the course
ON THE COURSE
We have taken the following measures on the course to improve safety, reduce high contact risk areas and encourage social distancing:
- Flagsticks are in place - golfers are advised not to touch them and to leave them in when putting out
- Ball washers have been covered and are no longer in use
- Removed the bins around the course - there is a bin available when you enter/exit the course - Please do not leave litter on the course.
- Removed bunker rakes - the bunkers will be GUR because they were not included in the "essential maintenance" that we (Dan Greenkeeper) were able to carry out during lockdown. If you take a shot from a bunker, please use your feet or your club to rake the sand over as best you can. Please make the effort, we still have limited greenkeeping staff.
- There will be social distancing reminders on the tee
- Players must not touch other players balls, we know this might be hard but do resist
We hope that by doing this, you can still enjoy the outdoors and a game golf. Please adhere to the above, it is for the safety and enjoyment of everyone and we have worked extremely hard to put measures in place. Thanks!