PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE - Driving Range
Face coverings are mandatory in all public indoor areas including inside the clubhouse, front lobby, bar and American Golf shop. Please make sure to have it on before coming inside/through onto the driving range.
- The driving range is now a CASH FREE ZONE - contactless payments only.
- You do not need to book in advance for the range, but it tends to be busier between 4pm-7pm so you may need to wait for a bay.
- The range machines will accept debit/credit cards and contactless methods such as Apple Pay etc.
- Range bays should be used individually but we appreciate this may be difficult during busy times so up to TWO players may share a bay. If you are sharing a bay, we recommend that you both wear a face mask as you will be within two metres of each other.
- There is a cleaning station for players to sanitize their basket and tees before and after use. Please dispose of your wipes in the bin.
- Please replace your basket by the ball machines once you have sanitized it
- Players must use their own equipment - there will be no clubs available for hire. Do not share clubs/tees/basket
- *Juniors - any children under the age of 16 MUST be supervised by an adult. If you are both using the driving range, please use a bay each. If you are only supervising your child using the driving range, please be mindful of the 2 metre social distancing rules.
There is a one-way traffic system operating in the clubhouse, please follow the signs.
If you have to wait for a bay, please do so at a safe distance.