PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE - Driving Range
- The driving range is now a CASH FREE ZONE - contactless payments only.
- You do not need to book in advance for the range, but it tends to be busier between 4pm-7pm so you may need to wait for a bay.
- The range machines will accept debit/credit cards and contactless methods such as Apple Pay etc.
- Players are limited to ONE Max TWO PER BAY to allow for social distancing
- There is a cleaning station for players to sanitize their basket and tees before and after use. Please dispose of your wipes in the bin.
- Please replace your basket by the ball machines once you have sanitized it
- Players must use their own equipment - there will be no clubs available for hire. Do not share clubs/tees/basket
- *Juniors - any children under the age of 16 MUST be supervised by an adult. If you are both using the driving range, please use a bay each. If you are only supervising your child using the driving range, please be mindful of the 2 metre social distancing rules.
There is a one-way traffic system operating in the clubhouse.
To exit the driving range, please follow the floor signs through the bar and exit that way to avoid crossing paths with other people coming in to pay for golf.
If you have to wait for a bay, please do so at a safe distance.