PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
From Wednesday 5th January 2022
- Face coverings will no longer be required by law inside
- Staff and customers are welcome to continue using face coverings if they wish, but they will not be enforced
- Access to hand sanitiser will continue to be available around the clubhouse
- Please contact American Golf for changes to their own guidelines
- We will continue to offer table service to our customers as required but you can now also order from the bar
- We will continue to require card payment only for all transactions (cash tips accepted if using)
- All course furniture has been returned for normal use: bunker rakes, flagstick removal, standard hole cups and ball-washers. Please look after the bunkers, use the rakes provided and leave them as you wish to find them.
- There will be no restrictions on the number of users of the practice areas, including the driving range (safe use is obviously advised in range bays)
- Advanced booking is still recommended as we are still very busy – online booking options are now available up to seven days in advance.
- We will continue to require card payment only for all transactions
- Competition and scoring for handicapping purposes may revert to pre-pandemic operations: scoring/swapping cards/player and marker signatures etc.
Whilst we are looking forward to running PGL restriction-free, we politely ask that customers continue to take care when they come here. If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay at home.
We also ask that everyone is respectful towards those that will continue to maintain their distance/wear face masks/ask for distance from others.